The Echelon Stride-s Auto-Fold Smart Treadmill is the latest iteration in the Echelon line of treadmills. This foldable treadmill features a 10″ touchscreen, which can be used for interactive programming. It also has the capability to fold to 10 inches tall when you’re ready to store it away. I like that they have increased the deck size to 59″, which makes this a better choice for running than the original Echelon Stride. Plus, the 3.5 CHP motor can support prolonged periods of running.
Echelon Stride-s Auto-Fold Smart Treadmill
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Folds compactly to 10” tall
- Longer deck than the Stride at 59”
- 3.5 CHP motor
- HD touchscreen
What needs improvement ...
- Echelon almost “requires” you to purchase a monthly membership at checkout.
- Only 5-year motor warranty and 1 year on parts and labor
- As of the publication of this writing, it is currently on pre-order only for the general public.
10" HD touchscreen
Yes; to 10 inches tall
12 month limited warranty
74" L x 31" W x 53" H
GGR Community Reviews
The Echelon Stride-s is a great option for people who want to run at home.