We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Compact piece of exercise equipment that’s meant to fit under your desk
- Allows you to pedal at any time for a quick cardio workout
- Comes with 8 magnetic resistance settings
- Only 10 inches in height, but it’s not adjustable
Manufacturer: DeskCycleCategories: Conditioning, Endurance, Exercise Bikes
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Sells for less than $200
- Can be easily stowed away when not in use
- Uses magnetic resistance to provide a smooth and quiet ride
- 8 resistance settings
What needs improvement ...
- Resistance isn’t challenging for advanced athletes
- Height isn’t adjustable
- Made with lots of plastic, so it’s not very durable
24" L x 20" D x 10" H
GGR Community Reviews
A compact piece of exercise equipment that can easily fit under most desks for a quick workout.