CFF Pro Series Floor Glute Ham Developer
Do you want to get stronger and build more muscle? The CFF Pro Series Glute Ham Bench will help you achieve those goals with its state of the art pad design.With the two level pad, you will feel little to now pressure on your knees, unlike your traditional glute ham raise. Pressure is redistributed to you calves and ankles allowing you to total focus on the movement itself. The unique design of the pad also prohibits cheating by keeping your shins down and not rocking up and down.
- Unique State of the art pad, designed to reduce pressure on the patella
- Promotes significantly higher levels of muscle fiber engagement; in turn producing more greater strength gains and muscle growth.
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity; Weight plate storage
- Quick and easily adjusted from one person to another; easy to store
- Little to no pressure on the patella
- Forces a strict rep without cheating
- Back roller pad adds pressure to your calves, where needed
- Can be used with strength bands
- Sissy Squat
- Firm padding
- Weight plate storage
- Dimensions: 48″ x 24″ x 35.5″
Due to the GHR being so close to the floor, it assists the user in a couple of ways. One being the user is close to the floor, again allowing the user to focus more on the exercise and less on falling. Second, for those who cannot do a glute ham raise, as you slowly come down, you can explode at the bottom of the movement with a push up. Third you can also use Bands to assist you incoming back up.
Flip around and you now have a sissy squat. This is a timeless exercise that done properly, will build strength in your quads.
Leave a Reply