BOSU® NEXGEN™ PRO BALANCE TRAINER
First introduced by David Weck in the year 2000, the BOSU Pro Balance Trainer (aka the Half Blue Exercise Ball) has remained an industry standard for two decades. Now, with the NexGen edition, that versatile design has been upgraded with several new features, including 4 texturized quadrants for more precise body positioning / better grip, and a smooth no-skid base with an over-molded platform for max durability. Every Pro Balance Trainer is still manufactured with pride in Ashland, Ohio, and is uniquely equipped for training on both the round top and flat base portion of the unit (BOSU = “Both Sides Utilized”).
Athletes of any skill level and from any discipline can benefit from using the BOSU NexGen Pro Balance Trainer for a wide range of movements; from core and cardio work to basic balance and mobility drills. Each unit comes with a hand pump for inflation + an owner’s manual, downloadable wall chart (with 12 new exercises), and a FREE DVD download to guide your training.
- Made in the USA
- NEW – Textured Quadrants for better hand/foot grip and precise body positioning
- Applications: Functional training, flexibility, muscle toning/strengthening, grip strength, sports movements, etc.
- Latex-Free, Burst-Resistant material (molded plastic and weighted rubber)
- Weight: 19LB ( 9.07 KG)
- Weight Capacity: 350LB (159 KG)
- Dimensions: 65cm diameter, 25.4cm (10 inches) Fully Inflated
- Non-Skid, Non-Marking Base
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Color: Blue with Gray rim and Black base
- Comes with: Hand Pump, Owner’s Manual, Downloadable Wall Chart, DVD Download