Bells of Steel Plate-Loaded Lat Pulldown Low Row Machine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Space-efficient system that utilizes every inch
- Includes loadable plate pegs for storage
- Aluminum pulley for durability and peace of mind
- Versatile piece that lets you perform lat pulldowns and cable rows
- Works with 2.3’ x 2.3’ power rack attachments
What needs improvement ...
- Mounting hardware not included
- Some felt installation instructions weren’t super clear
Limited lifetime warranty
GGR Community Reviews
Get the most bang for your buck by having a piece of equipment that allows you to do a variety of different exercises without having to invest in multiple different large pieces. The 11-gauge steel thickness of this piece of equipment gives you confidence in each movement, and the rust-resistant qualities will have your investment working for you for years to come. Importantly, this piece of equipment will need to be bolted down for your own safety.