Barbell Bake Shop Protein Cookies
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Jumbo sized black and white protein cookie
- 14 g of protein per cookie
- 16 g of fiber
- 5” diameter
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- No artificial sweeteners
- Jumbo cookie with 5” diameter
- 14 g of protein per cookie- higher than competitors
What needs improvement ...
- Expensive at more than $5 per cookie (2-pack) or $3.50 per cookie (6-pack)
- Limited availability
- Contains: Milk, egg, wheat, and soy
- Extremely limited customer reviews
|Protein per cookie:|
|Servings per box:|
2 or 6
|Price per serving:|
$5.25 (2-pack), $3.83 (6-pack)
Black and white cookie
GGR Community Reviews
Barbell Bake Shop Protein Cookies are larger than the competitors’ with a 5-inch diameter. That larger size leads to 14 grams of protein, higher than the industry standard of 8 grams. However, it is important to note that these cookies are also much more expensive than competitors. There are limited customer reviews, but they are mostly positive; customers generally liked the taste and texture of the cookies.