We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
AssaultRunner Pro Review: Sprint Your Way To Your Fitness Goals With This Manual TreadmillAuthor: Gabrielle Kassel
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Extremely popular
- Durable machine
- No motor means fewer maintenance issues
- Easy-to-read monitor
- Thick rubber belt provides great traction
- Bearings under belt provide smooth run
- Rear handle makes moving easier
- Powder-coating withstands the elements
- Affordable curved treadmill
- Staple for CrossFitters
What needs improvement ...
- Extremely heavy
- Curved shape takes getting used to
- Plastic shell may crack
- High spin rate on belt
- No fancy monitor, water bottle holder, or other conveniences
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
The AssaultRunner Pro is one of the best value non-motorized treadmills for home gyms on the market.