Fit-Lock Rubber Tiles are interlocking rubber floor tiles that easily and seamlessly lock together to protect floors around weight rooms, fitness centers and home gyms. Fit-Lock interlocking rubber tiles are made of commercial-grade, recycled rubber, giving the matting added strength and durability. Furthermore, these tiles will lay flat, are non-porous and are treated with an anti-bacterial agent.
American Floor Mats Fit Lock Rubber Tiles
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- $9-10 for a 2’ x 2’ piece, which is a little over $2/square foot
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Thick heavy-duty rubber
- Locks well and stays in place
- Easy to set up, easy to move
What needs improvement ...
- Slightly more expensive than stall mats
- Not quite as thick but should still protect the foundation
- Slightly more labor-intensive than just throwing down large mats
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
The American Floor Mats Fit-Lock Rubber Flooring is a good puzzle-piece solution for those looking for affordable home gym flooring.