Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Tested and approved by Donnie Thompson, a legendary powerlifter
- Firm material helps you feel secure and stable
- Textured-grip keeps the pad in place without sliding around
- An overall high-quality product in design and materials
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues with it fitting on their Rogue Fitness squat boxes
- A little bulky if you needed to travel with it
Leading the way in product innovation, AbMat and former Highland Games athlete Matt Vincent have developed and tested a foam-molded pad that is specifically designed to support your body while completing box squats. The material has been tested to keep up with even the heaviest of squats while also remaining soft enough to use for other accessory work.
It is designed to fit perfectly onto a 24-inch-by-24-inch squat platform or on a 20-inch plyometric box. There are no seams on this product, so you don’t have to worry about the stitching coming out or it hitting your body in the wrong spot when you are in the squat position.
20” x 22” x 4.75”
Made with high-density integral skin foam
Made in the USA
Made for box squats
While this piece of gym equipment has been specifically designed for supporting you in box squats, it is also versatile enough to use for other gym movements. Some customers found it as a great addition when using their glute ham developer machines or for activities such as yoga or other floor exercises. It is just the right amount of comfort and support without any unnecessary frills.