Rogue USA Aluminum Collars
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
These dependable, lockdown barbell collars are made from an advanced, aircraft-grade 6061 Billet Aluminum, CNC machined in the USA. Each collar measures 1.5" in width, and features a Clear Hard anodized finish with laser etched. The nylon, lock-open lever has a unique snap flexure, allowing the user to fully open the collar for easier installation on the bar.
Rogue USA Aluminum Collars are compatible with any standard Olympic barbell sleeve, and include an interior rubber lining to help prevent any scuffs or friction. A set screw also captures each of the (4) rolling dowel pins for smoother lever action and longer usable life. Stability and durability are vital for the high intensity weightlifter, and American manufacturing makes all the difference in delivering that consistency.
- Olympic Barbell Collars
- Made in the USA
- Sold In Pairs
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: 0.5LB per pair
- 6061 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum construction, CNC machining
- Clear Hard Anodized Silver Finish w/ laser etched
- Rubberized interior lining to protect bar
- Lock-Open Nylon Lever with Snap Flexure (Black with Rogue logo in White)
- Made in USA
- Product Weight
- 0.5 LB per pair
- Material Type
- 6061 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum
- Bar Compatibility
- Olympic Barbell