The Xero 360 Shoes could be a great fit for you if you are interested in trying minimalist shoes – but be careful not to jump in too quickly if this is your first time wearing 0mm shoes.
Xero 360 Shoes
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Xero 360 Shoes Review (2022): Surprisingly Supportive Minimalist ShoesAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
In my Xero 360 shoes review, I’ll help you decide whether these zero-drop shoes are a good choice for you. Read the full review.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Wide toe box that allows the toes to splay and grip
- Durable yet breathable materials
- Very comfortable if you're used to this type of shoe
What needs improvement ...
- Will take some getting used to for people accustomed to cushioned shoes
- Feet and ankles might become sore at first
- Not as durable as most true CrossFit shoes (a la NOBULL and Nanos)