Xero 360 Shoes
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Xero makes minimalist shoes with a big toe box, which is great for natural movement. The 360s use very breathable material that is still durable. Also, these are pretty comfortable shoes!Manufacturer: XeroCategories: Running Shoes, Shoes, Training Shoes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Wide toe box that allows the toes to splay and grip
- Durable yet breathable materials
- Very comfortable if you're used to this type of shoe
What needs improvement...
- Will take some getting used to for people accustomed to cushioned shoes
- Feet and ankles might become sore at first
- Not as durable as most true CrossFit shoes (a la NOBULL and Nanos)
Product Summary & Specs
The Xero 360 Shoes could be a great fit for you if you are interested in trying minimalist shoes – but be careful not to jump in too quickly if this is your first time wearing 0mm shoes.