Xero 360 Shoes
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Xero makes minimalist shoes with a big toe box, which is great for natural movement. The 360s use very breathable material that is still durable. Also, these are pretty comfortable shoes!Manufacturer: XeroCategories: Running Shoes, Shoes, Training Shoes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Wide toe box that allows the toes to splay and grip
- Durable yet breathable materials
- Very comfortable if you're used to this type of shoe
What needs improvement...
- Will take some getting used to for people accustomed to cushioned shoes
- Feet and ankles might become sore at first
- Not as durable as most true CrossFit shoes (a la NOBULL and Nanos)
Product Summary & Specs
The Xero 360 Shoes could be a great fit for you if you are interested in trying minimalist shoes – but be careful not to jump in too quickly if this is your first time wearing 0mm shoes.