Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Traditional Velcro hook-and-loop design
- Durable with reinforced stitching
- Good mix of support and flexibility
What needs improvement ...
- Thumb loops aren’t reinforced
- Length may not be long enough for some athletes
Known for CrossFit gear, WOD Nation makes one of our favorite pairs of wrist wraps: The WOD Nation Wrist Wraps. Any brand with “WOD” in the name should know that durability is of the utmost importance in the sport of CrossFit.
This shows in these wrist wraps, which are constructed of a strong polyester blend and feature reinforced stitching throughout. Unfortunately, the thumb loop is not reinforced, but so far, we haven’t had any issues with these wraps failing us during WODs.
12” or 18”
Low in price and high in durability, the WOD Nation Wrist Wraps are perfect for CrossFit enthusiasts, although they may not be long enough for all athletes.