- CONVENIENT HAND PROTECTION – These single-use grips were made to keep your hands protected while doing high-intensity training, practice, or workout. Each pair was also individually packaged so you can easily apply one on your hand or thumb.
- REMARKABLY FLEXIBLE – These grips feature a top-quality, special kinesiology material for a more natural movement when lifting, gripping and balancing. It also provides the hand and thumb with utmost comfort when in use.
- SKIN TIGHT – The composition and construction of Grips and Hook Grips give the feeling of oneness with your hand and thumb, translating to a better grip and feel on your workout, training, or fitness equipment.
- EXCELLENT SIZE – The grips measure 3” wide, while the hook grip is 2” by 6′,’ allowing greater coverage to prevent serious skin injuries, such as tears and rips, that are painful and usually take a long time to heal.
- MORE FOCUS DURING TRAINING – Both grips are self-adhesive, and chalk and sweat-friendly so you can worry less about accidental slips and other related incidents and focus more on completing your workout and training routines properly.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Thick, supportive wrist wrap
- Affordably priced
- Three finger holes
- Washer/dryer safe
What needs improvement ...
- You have to have the wrist wraps on to use
- Padded grip may be great for some but too much for others
- Tight fit means getting the right size is paramount
GGR Community Reviews
A single-use grip that's perfect for beginners or those who don't use grips often.