The Vulcan Push/Pull sled is a heavy duty training sled that can handle heavy weights yet the sled is light enough that it can be used as a drag or speed sled.
- Pulling Harness included.
- Ships Flat. Simple assembly with hand tools
- Overall length of the sled is approximately 41″ with the wrap around bar attached.
- Sled base is 36″ x 16.5″ approximately
- Weighs 67 lbs
- Push bar and wrap around attachments are included. Sled can be used with or without attachments as needed
The wrap around bar allows the puller of the sled to quickly change direction and pull in an opposite direction without having to turn the actual weighted sled itself. This saves time and energy that can be spent toward more sled pulling
The horizontal pushing bar provides a more natural position for pushing that translates to sports such as football, rugby, and wrestling (pushing with hands in front of the body).
The height of the handle is approximately 20″ which will allow most trainees of average height to push from a position that allows more leg and hip drive while still keeping the back flat.