- The Vulcan Strength Bands are made of a long-lasting 100% natural latex.
- Strength Bands are all 41″ in length and approx. 3/8″ thick.
- Resistance is increased based on the width of the band:
- XX Light Strength Band – 1/2″ wide. Generally used for stretching and rehab exercises. 20 -35 lbs resistance
- X Light Strength Band – 1-1/8″ wide. Used for stretching, rehab exercises, 30 – 50 lbs of resistance
- Light Strength Band – 1-3/4″ wide. Mostly used for body weight assistance/pull-ups(140 lb BW and below) resistance 50-120 lbs
- Medium Strength Band – 2-1/2″ wide. Used mostly for barbell movements to add resistance/assistance, resistance 50-150 lbs
- Heavy Strength Band – 3-1/4″ wide. Used for High level strength training. resistance 70-150 lbs
- X Heavy Strength Band – 4: wide. used for Elite Level Strength training barbell work 100 -200 lbs resistance
- The Vulcan Strength Bands are a great tool for both stretching, and assistance in building strength for dips and pullups.
- They are also used to provide increased resistance while doing bench press, squats, and dead-lifts, Torso work, etc.
Vulcan Strength Resistance Bands
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Natural Latex Rubber
|Made In USA|