Vulcan Strength Resistance Bands
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
- The Vulcan Strength Bands are made of a long-lasting 100% natural latex.
- Strength Bands are all 41″ in length and approx. 3/8″ thick.
- Resistance is increased based on the width of the band:
- XX Light Strength Band – 1/2″ wide. Generally used for stretching and rehab exercises. 20 -35 lbs resistance
- X Light Strength Band – 1-1/8″ wide. Used for stretching, rehab exercises, 30 – 50 lbs of resistance
- Light Strength Band – 1-3/4″ wide. Mostly used for body weight assistance/pull-ups(140 lb BW and below) resistance 50-120 lbs
- Medium Strength Band – 2-1/2″ wide. Used mostly for barbell movements to add resistance/assistance, resistance 50-150 lbs
- Heavy Strength Band – 3-1/4″ wide. Used for High level strength training. resistance 70-150 lbs
- X Heavy Strength Band – 4: wide. used for Elite Level Strength training barbell work 100 -200 lbs resistance
- The Vulcan Strength Bands are a great tool for both stretching, and assistance in building strength for dips and pullups.
- They are also used to provide increased resistance while doing bench press, squats, and dead-lifts, Torso work, etc.
Natural Latex Rubber
|Made In USA||