Vulcan Standard Power Rack
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
- Constructed of heavy gauge 3″ x 3″ Steel
- 1″ holes (2″ spacing) on all sides of uprights gives multiple options for attachment positions. Racks with only two sided attachment holds are limited.
- Attach your dip horn to either side, rear or front, if you have space concerns
- Plate storage posts can also be mounted from any side
- black powder coated finish
- black zinc coated 5/8″ hardware
- 1″ solid steel Safety spotters. Competing brands use thinly constructed 5/8 steel and light gauge pipe.
- 7″ x 97″ wide foot pads for superior stability.
- All Elite Rig attachments can be used on our power racks
- Uprights are 93″
- Foot Print: 55″ x 55″
- Standard pull up bar is 1.25″
|Pull Up Bar||
|Laser-Cut Hole Numbers||
|Westside Hole Spacing||
3×3" 11-Guage Steel
|Made In USA||