Vital Proteins Hydration and Collagen
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Powder supplement which combines collagen and electrolytes
- Formulation to hydrate and replenish
- 5 g of grass-fed collagen supports healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints
- Key electrolytes includes sodium, calcium and functional sugar
- Individual packets
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Solid nutritional profile
- Multi-functional supplement
- Low-sugar hydration
- Convenient choice
What needs improvement ...
- Taste is not appreciated by many consumers
- Some users found it gritty
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
880 mg of electrolytes, 2% DV of sodium, 1 g of functional sugar, 100% calcium, 5 g of grass-fed collagen
GGR Community Reviews
Vital Protein’s Hydration and Collagen powder supplement combines collagen and electrolytes in one formula designed to hydrate and replenish the body. Each individual serving pack provides 5 grams of grass-fed collagen which is said to support healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints. The powder includes key electrolytes such as sodium and calcium, but the tropical blast flavor is not liked by many consumers.