Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Customer-favorite style
- Orthotic insole has an antibacterial top cloth
- Action-lacing system helps you get the best fit
- AMS technology for the best support
What needs improvement ...
- Takes time to break in and get used to the support
- Some customers felt the sole could use more cushion
The Vionic Walker Classic is loaded with premium details. These include a premium, full-grain, water-repellant upper in leather or suede (depending on your preference), a PU foam-based mesh liner that helps to reduce any friction that might build up against the skin, and a thermoplastic heel counter to give you better support and stability.
With these options, you will have a smoother heel-to-toe strike zone, and add on top of that a durable rubber outsole for better traction, and this walker can get you anywhere you might want to go.
This walking shoe is made with features and materials that have been researched and tested to give you the best quality that something at this price point has to offer. The shoe is also easy to clean and maintain, which will increase the longevity of its life.
Leave a Reply