Vendetta Strength & Athletics Lever Arm Adapter
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Heavy-duty materials
- Simple installation
- 180° of possibilities
- Comes with all the brackets and hardware needed
- Laser-cut steel built-on adapters
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- The brackets allow you to set a starting position at various angles
- Quick and convenient set-up
- 5/16” thick CNC laser-cut steel side plates
- 15 equally spaced holes give a variety of adjustable positions
- Made by a small business in Chattanooga, TN
What needs improvement ...
- Only compatible with the newer 2.0 versions of lever arms
- Doesn’t include a few key pieces that you will need to connect to your current system
around 20 lbs
Matching black-powder coat
|Country of origin:|
Lifetime structural warranty
GGR Community Reviews
If you haven’t been using the lever arms on your newer 2.0 machine, this add-on will make it one of your favorite training accessories. This piece allows you to add versatility to your current workouts while also letting you support a small business. You should keep in mind that this isn’t made to replace a spotter or spotter racks and is intended to be used as another tool in your fitness arsenal.