We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Electrolyte replacement powder with no sugar or carbohydrates
- Contains double the magnesium than most competitors
- Features 5 key electrolytes
- 300 mg sodium, 150 mg chloride, 100 mg potassium, 50 mg magnesium, and 15 mg calcium
- Formulated to boost hydration, energy, and performance
- Created by an Olympic dietician
- Flavors: Lemon-line, berry, watermelon, and pineapple
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Taste is well-reviewed
- Reportedly mixes well
- High level of magnesium
- Users find it keeps them well-hydrated
What needs improvement ...
- Contains stevia, which can cause GI issues
Lemon-line, berry, watermelon, and pineapple
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
300 mg of sodium, 150 mg of chloride, 100 mg of potassium, 50 mg of magnesium, and 15 mg of calcium
GGR Community Reviews
Formulated by an Olympic dietician, the UCAN Hydrate electrolyte powder is designed to boost hydration, energy, and performance without any sugar or carbohydrates. It contains double the magnesium of most competitors and features five key electrolytes to keep you hydrated and replenish electrolytes lost during a workout. If you have any sensitivity to stevia, this may not be the powder for you, as this product does contain stevia.