The TITAN Series Strap Safety System offers many advantages over traditional pin and pipe or flip down safety bars. The 3″ wide reinforced Nylon webbing is rated and tested to 10,000 LB for a high safety factor. The quick change selector style brackets allow you to adjust each side up or down without the hassle of removing or changing the hardware. Install your Safety Strap System at different heights to have the bar safely roll away from you on missed lifts. Each bracket is lined on 3 sides with UHMW plastic to protect your rack.
– Saves your body, bar, and rack from damage.
– Fully adjustable heights for either side of strap.
– Slope the strap heights to have the bar roll safely away from you.
– Great for rack pulls. | Quieter than pin and pipe safeties.
– 3″ Wide reinforced Nylon webbing. | 10,000 LB Capacity.
– Includes: 2 Safety Strap Systems
– Capacity: 10,000 LB
– Strap Width: 3″
– Strap Length: 47″
– Pin Diameter: 1″
– Fit: TITAN Series Power Rack | 3″ x 3″ Uprights
– Weight: 8 LB Each | 16 LB Pair