Titan TITAN Series Lever Arms
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Add these TITAN Series Lever Arms to your TITAN Series Power Rack to expand your upper body exercise options. Space saving bolt-on design ensures that these Lever Arms won’t take up unnecessary room in your gym.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Upper Body Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
Add these TITAN Series Lever Arms to your TITAN Series Power Rack to expand your upper body exercise options. Space saving bolt-on design ensures that these Lever Arms won’t take up unnecessary room in your gym. Easy installation provides you with the ability to start working on your explosive movements as soon as you get it out of the box!
– Compatible with TITAN Series Power Racks.
– Bolt-on design adds stability and security for efficient space saving utility.
– Comes with a pair of 1.3″ handles that bolt onto the arms with multiple grip options including neutral and angled grip.
– Two loadable weight posts 11.25″ in length.
– Rubber bumpers along each side of the arm to protect your rack from scratches and scuffs.
– Bushings at the hinge point give you a smooth motion through the entirety of your exercise.
– Weight Post Length: 11.25″
– Sleeve Diameter: 1.95″
– Arm Length: 39″
– Arm Material: 3″ x 3″ 11 Gauge Steel Tubing
– Weight Capacity: 600 LB per arm | 1,200 LB per pair
– Weight: 42 LB per arm | 84 LB per pair
|Made In USA||
3×3" Tubing 1" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.