The Strap Safety System from Titan Fitness™ offers many advantages over traditional Pipe/Pin and flip down safety bars. The 2″ wide reinforced Nylon webbing is safety rated to 3,100 LB per strap for 6,200 LB total strap system capacity. The quick change j-hook style bracket design allows you to quickly install or adjust your straps – install your Strap Safety System at different heights to have the bar safely roll away from you.
– 2″ wide reinforced Nylon straps, safety rated for a total strap system capacity of 6,200 LB.
– Saves your knurling and bar from damage.
– Fully adjustable heights for either side of strap.
– Slope the strap heights to have the bar roll safely away from you.
– Great for rack pulls. | Quieter than pipe/pin safeties.
– Strap Width: 2″
– Strap Length: 29″
– Weight Capacity Rating: 3,100 LB per strap | 6,200 LB per pair.
– Weight: 9 LB Each | 18 LB Total.
Leave a Reply