Our wall balls are great for working out your core, burning calories, and developing muscular endurance! Throw them against the wall to hit a target, hitting multiple joints and muscle groups at the same time. For an extra effective standard wall ball workout, stand in a dumbbell/kettlebell “goblet position” and squat down before standing up explosively to use your legs, arms, and back to throw it at the target! You can also throw it straight up or to a workout partner. In addition, you can use the wall ball for standard medicine ball exercise routines, such as crunches, trunk twists, presses, etc. These are not for slam ball exercises. Functional exercises, like the wall ball throw, work out multiple muscle groups and joints, which helps you in your everyday life and movements.
– Durable high quality material
– Softer version of medicine ball
– Throw against wall or straight up to work out your core and develop endurance
– Tight thick double stitching keeps it closed and material from escaping
– Color-coded to easily identify weight
– One loop on either side of the stitching for easy storage or gripping for exercise
– Not meant for slam ball exercises