This heavy duty Hex Trap Bar from Titan Fitness was designed to be able to be used inside your rack on pin and pipe safety bars, flip down safety bars, or your strap safety system.
The hexagon frame measures 49″ across, so you can easily rack the bar on your power rack safety system for easy plate loading and a lifted starting position for deadlifts and shrugs. The 1.5″ square frame tubing, double gusseted corners, and solid 48mm weight post with 15.75″ of loadable space per side give the Hex Trap Bar a stout construction designed to withstand heavy lifting for years to come.
The Hex Trap Bar features a dual handle design with a 25″ spread for a comfortable lift. The raised set stands 7.5″ from the floor for a raised position when lifting.
– Heavy duty construction for a stout and durable design for years of heavy lifting.
– Dual handle design to add more versatility to your workout.
– Raised set of handles stands 7.5″ from floor for a raised starting position when lifting.
– Frame measure 49″ across so you can easily rack the bar on your power rack safety system.
– Solid 48mm weight posts for maximum capacity and long term durability.
– Overall Length: 87.5″
– Hexagon Frame Length: 49″
– Handle Spread: 25″
– Handle Diameter: 1.25″
– Handle Length: 24.5″
– Weight Post Length: 15.75″
– Weight Post Diameter: 48 mm | 1.89″
– Weight: 60 LB