Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Available in 71- and 83-in models to fit the T-2 Series Power Racks
- Mounts in-between the uprights of your power rack
- Easy to assemble
What needs improvement ...
- Low bar does not work with the original T-2 Model
- According to reviews it is recommended to buy extra lube to have a smooth glide.
- Reviewers also noted assembly instructions are a little confusing, and found that YouTube was most helpful.
- The RetroFit Bracket Kit will need to be purchased if you bought the T-2 Power Rack prior to September 2020
The Lat Tower Attachment is a quick and easy way to turn your T-2 Series Power Rack into a traditional lat pulldown machine. Unlike a typical lat pulldown machine you will save space with this pulley system that allows for the same training benefits. The attachment includes a lat pulldown handle and a low row handle to be able to target your arms and back in a variety of ways.
Titan Fitness offers the Lat Tower Attachment to fit the T-2 71-inch or 83-inch Power Rack Series. If you did purchase your power rack prior to September 2020 you’ll need to spend some extra money and buy the RetroFit Bracket Kit to make your Lat Tower Attachment work.
The black powder-coating maintains the durability of the steel frame to allow for heavy and intense workouts. The attachment does not come with weights so be sure you have your own to load up on—up to 300 pounds is the limit.
|Lat Bar Width|
|Lat Bar/Row Handle Diameter|
|Grip Sleeve Length|
|Low Row Handle Width|
|Low Row Chain Length|
|Weight Sleeve Length|
|Weight Sleeve Diameter|
If you have the T-2 Power Rack and your goal is to target your upper body and back muscles, spending a little extra money on the Lat Tower Attachment could be a good investment.