We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The MIRROR is a nearly invisible smart home gym that installs in your wall or leans against it on a carbon frame stand. When not in use, the MIRROR serves as an aesthetic full-length mirror. In use, the MIRROR offers more than 50 different types of workouts, from strength training to yoga to cardio HIIT.Category: Functional Trainers
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Delivery and installation process was super easy, quick, and seamless
- Visual and audio quality are absolutely outstanding
- Looks great in any room, blends in like any normal mirror when not in use
- Has a massive workout library spanning more than 50 genres
- Two-way camera allows for real one-on-one personal training
What needs improvement...
- Lacks in the programming department; grouped-together workouts seem somewhat haphazard
- Despite its futuristic design, MIRROR is not a touchscreen
- It can feel weird to know there’s a two-way camera
Product Summary & Specs
The MIRROR is a nearly invisible smart home gym that installs in your wall or leans against it on a carbon frame stand. When not in use, the MIRROR serves as an aesthetic full-length mirror. In use, the MIRROR offers more than 50 different types of workouts, from strength training to yoga to cardio HIIT.
Working out with the MIRROR is like going to a boutique fitness studio class. The instructors are high-energy, certified trainers. You don’t need any equipment to use the MIRROR, but it helps to have some basics, like dumbbells and kettlebells.
52.6" H, 21.1" W, 1.7" D
40” full HD 1080p
2 x 10 watt high-fidelity stereo speakers
5 megapixel front-facing camera
Dual-band 802.11 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi
Syncs with Bluetooth™ heart rate monitors, Apple Watches, and Android Wear OS Watches