lululemon Studio Mirror
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Can be used as a full-length mirror when not in use
- 50 different types of workouts
- More affordable than most other workout mirrors
- Can’t be moved once installed
- Great video quality
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Delivery and installation process was super easy, quick, and seamless
- Visual and audio quality are absolutely outstanding
- Looks great in any room, blends in like any normal mirror when not in use
- Has a massive workout library spanning more than 50 genres
- Two-way camera allows for real one-on-one personal training
What needs improvement ...
- Lacks in the programming department; grouped-together workouts seem somewhat haphazard
- Despite its futuristic design, MIRROR is not a touchscreen
- It can feel weird to know there’s a two-way camera
52.6" H, 21.1" W, 1.7" D
40” full HD 1080p
2 x 10 watt high-fidelity stereo speakers
5 megapixel front-facing camera
Dual-band 802.11 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi
Syncs with Bluetooth™ heart rate monitors, Apple Watches, and Android Wear OS Watches
GGR Community Reviews
The MIRROR is a nearly invisible smart home gym that installs in your wall or leans against it on a carbon frame stand. When not in use, the MIRROR serves as an aesthetic full-length mirror. In use, the MIRROR offers more than 50 different types of workouts, from strength training to yoga to cardio HIIT.