Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Two stock colors or custom colors available
- Easy to remove, compact for storing
- Allows you to complete low cable movements
- Fits both 2x3” and 3x3” lower crossmembers
- Adds versatility to rack system with minimal footprint
What needs improvement ...
- Specific to your rack’s measurements—can’t be interchanged
- No returns or exchanges for used or custom items
Hand-built in middle Tennessee, this piece serves as a natural addition to your rack, giving you the ability to complete low rows while not taking up a lot of space. It can fit onto racks with 1- or ⅝-inch holes and either 3-inch-by-3-inch or 2-inch-by-3-inch crossmembers, making it a nice option for many different setups.
The product is made with 4.5-inch, heavy-duty thermoplastic pulleys, giving you a secure feel to complete all of your workout moves. They also use laser-cut and cold-form technology to ensure perfect lines with each piece. The product comes with a 1/4-inch cable, cut to length to fit your rack height.
Lifetime on structural welds, 5-year on the pulley
Unused items in new condition with original packaging may be returned or exchanged within 30 days—excludes custom and closeout items
A high-quality piece that gives you practicality and efficiency in a variety of training moves, this piece is a great addition to your home gym. It broadens the range of moves you can complete without taking up much space and it shows all of the characteristics of made-in-the-U.S. craftsmanship.