We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Can last for 25 hours on 1 charge
- Can be used poolside with splash resistant design
- 2 inputs for microphones or guitars
- Play tracks and charge-up with the USB port
- Integrated handle to take wherever you need
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Equipt with Omnidirectional Party Sound
- Fast charging and long battery life
- X-Balanced speaker has powerful bass
- Guitar and mic inputs
- Handle for easy carrying
- Can play standing up or laying down
- Connect multiple speakers to sync music and lights
What needs improvement ...
- Reviews mention sound not being loud enough
- Heavier than some other speakers
14.44” x 12.32” x 27.28”
GGR Community Reviews
With a handle for portability, lights that sync to music, and splash-resistance, the Sony SRS-XP700 is the ultimate party speaker. You can connect multiple speakers for a custom sound and light experience, or connect a microphone and guitar in the two rear ports.