Whether you are an indoor or outdoor cyclist, the SB700 may be the perfect bike for you. This bike offers no fuss and is low-tech, so it’s great for those who prefer to focus on training without any distractions. The quiet braking system and tablet holder make this bike great for riders who stream classes from home. The integrated console displays RPM, time, calories burned, distance, and speed; plus, this bike is compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap for those who wish to monitor their training zones.
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Upright exercise bike
- Good for indoor and outdoor cyclists
- Compatible with STUDIO app, which has thousands of workouts
- Integrated tablet holder
- Display shows time, calories burned, and heart rate
- Seat and handlebars adjust vertically and horizontally
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Braking design offers a quiet and smooth ride
- Compatible with a wireless heart rate chest straps
- Integrated tablet holder included
- Durable build
What needs improvement ...
- Pedals do not offer a clipping option
- Some users reported difficulty with customer support
- Pre-programmed workouts are not included with purchase
3” by 4” backlit LCD screen
quiet felt bad braking system
42″ L x 21″ W x 40″ H
RPM, time, calories burned, distance, and speed
|Heart rate compatible|
Yes, with accessory
GGR Community Reviews
The Sole SB700 would be a great addition to your home gym and is a great buy for the rider who cares for quality and comfort over technology, although it might be a little overpriced for the features it offers (except when on sale, as it often is).