Sole Fitness Sole F80 Treadmill
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Sole F80 Treadmill Review 2023: Best for Both Heavy and Tall ExercisersAuthor: Caroline Lubinsky, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 3.5 horsepower motor supports heavy running
- Extended running surface measuring 60 inches by 22 inches
- Incline ranging 0-15%
- Weight capacity: 375 pounds
- 4 transport wheels (most folding treadmills have 2)
- Integrated Bluetooth speakers
- USB port
- Tablet holder
- Heart rate chest strap included
- Armrest controls
- Strong and durable 3.5-horsepower motor
- Lifetime warranty on frame and motor
- Low step-up height
What needs improvement ...
- Users report cushioning not as shock absorbing as others
- Small and basic display
GGR Community Reviews
What the Sole F80 lacks in technology, it more than makes up for in durability and performance. With a 3.5 horsepower motor and a 60 inch long running deck, the Sole F80 is a great option for dedicated endurance athletes.