Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Slow release offers few gastrointestinal side effects
- Small pill is easy to swallow
- Is a great option for those who suffer from anemia
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues when taking this supplement with antibiotics
- Very high dose is only recommended for those with iron deficiency
- Includes artificial coloring
The Slow Fe Iron Tablet is one of the few in this category that has been designed for a slow release. This not only gives the body more time to absorb the iron, but it also makes it easy for the gut to digest it. It is recommended to take this one on an empty stomach for the best results.
Since the product has been specifically designed for those suffering from iron deficiency, not just for those looking to add more to their diet overall, this particular tablet can be best utilized if you suffer from anemia and other iron deficiency issues.
With a pretty reasonable price point for the amount of product that you get, this is a small investment in your overall health that can give you a big return if you are iron deficient.