Science in Sport (SIS) Go Isotonic Energy + Electrolyte Gels
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Provides carbohydrates and electrolytes
- Don’t have to consume with water
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Gluten-, wheat-, dairy- and nut-free
- 3rd-party tested and Informed Sport Certified
What needs improvement ...
- No subscribe-and-save option available
- Only available in 2 flavors
- Limited reviews
60 ml (1-gel pack)
|Servings per box:|
|Price per serving:|
$1.89 (single serving) $1.80 (box of 30)
|Calories per serving:|
|Carbohydrates per serving:|
Lemon and mint, raspberry
GGR Community Reviews
Science in Sport (SIS) provides a combination of carbohydrates and electrolytes to fuel your longer workouts. SIS states that these gels help you maintain hydration during long or hot exercise sessions. There are limited reviews for this product, but they are mostly positive.