RPM Speed Rope – Sprint
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
The RPM Sprint is a speed rope that features a coated cable, knurled handles, and smooth rotation system that delivers a fast and grueling workout each time.Manufacturer: RPM TrainingCategories: Conditioning, Jump Ropes, Speed Ropes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Knurled handles ensure a sturdy grip
- Lightweight for maximum speed and portability
- Smooth rotations with each turn
What needs improvement...
- Coated cable can cause some pain if it makes contact with skin
- Setup can be complicated due to the small set screws
- Not adjustable (it’s cut-to-size, so you can’t share it with family members or fellow gym-goers of different heights)
Product Summary & Specs
The RPM Sprint rope is one of the best lightweight speed ropes on the market, as well as being one of the most affordable at $35. If you’re looking for a rope that can go fast, this is it–it’s in the name, after all.
Featuring a coated cable and knurled handles, this speed rope isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s built to deliver a grueling cardio workout experience thanks to the oil-infused bushing anti-friction system that ensures a smooth rotation with each turn.
The RPM Sprint is incredibly light, making it easy to bring on the road (it also comes with its own cloth carrying case), and is cut-to-size so it works for people of all heights. The setup is a bit frustrating, but the workout experience is well worth it.