Rogue Urethane Dumbbells are sold in pairs and available in 5LB increments up to 150LB. As an alternative to traditional rubberized bells, this design features solid steel heads with a durable, shock-absorbent urethane plating, fully over-molded to the center. The heads are welded to a 6″ straight hardened chrome handle to create a solid, single-piece dumbbell that moves fluidly and compactly and won’t damage your flooring on a drop.
Each precision-machined handle on Rogue’s Urethane Dumbbells is the same 6″ in length and includes a medium-grade knurling for a firm but comfortable grip. The handle diameter is 31MM and 34MM for bells 45LB and 50LB and up.
The dumbbell heads vary in diameter from 127MM (for 5LB – 15LB sizes) up to 204MM for bells 130LB and up. Each is finished in a distinct black matte with bright, clear increment markings and the Rogue logo in grey print. The combination of the urethane plating and textured finish makes these dumbbells uniquely low-maintenance, looking like new even after long periods of use.
- Sold in Pairs
- Weight Increments: 5LB – 150LB
- Solid Steel Heads with Black Urethane Plating
- Straight 6″ Hardened Chrome Handle
- Medium-grade knurling for optimal grip
- Fully welded as single-piece unit
- Tolerance: +/- 3% of claimed weight
- Black matte finish for clean, sleek look
- Rogue logo and weight measurement in white print on black