Optimized for the needs of the Olympic lifter, this variation on our standard Ohio Lifting Belt features the same 10mm thick, vegetable-tanned leather and single prong design as the original, but with some key adaptations.
It starts with the width of the belt, which measures 4″ across the back portion (like the standard Ohio Belt), but tapers down to just 2″ wide across the front and sides. This helps maintain a high degree of support while reducing the belt’s overall bulk–limiting the chance of any interference or accidental contact with the bar during the snatch or clean and jerk.
Available in five sizes, the Rogue Oly Ohio Lifting Belt also includes a seamless roller for smooth, easy-to-tighten adjustments and a buckle guard to prevent loose clothing from catching on the belt. Each weightlifting belt is made in Ohio, from quality USA leather, and features precision, reinforced stitching. Our vegetable tanning process–which can take weeks longer than modern sole tanning–produces a firm, durable leather that’s also comfortably broken-in and recognizable by its rich, natural brown tone.
- Olympic version of the Rogue Ohio Lifting Belt
- 10MM thick, vegetable-tanned USA leather
- Reinforced stitching
- 4″ wide back support, 2″ wide front and sides
- Single prong design & seamless roller for easy, secure adjustments
- Buckle guard to prevent clothes from catching on buckle
- Size Options: S, M, L, XL, XXL