Manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, using 3×3” 11-gauge steel, the newly redesigned Rogue Monster Utility Bench combines the stability of an extra wide 26.5” rear base with a new single-column front foot, giving athletes more room for setting their feet during a bench press. Each unit ships disassembled from our warehouse to reduce shipping costs, and comes with all necessary hardware for a quick set-up, as well as rubber feet to protect your flooring.
Version 2.0 also rolls out new improvements in portability and storage, as a set of rear wheels and a built-in handle in the front foot enable athletes to quickly and easily pick up the bench and roll it in/out of a rack or out of the way entirely. When not in use, the Monster Utility Bench 2.0 can also now be stored upright for better space efficiency, with a UHMW cap at the end of the bench spine ensuring no damage to the bench pad—no matter which type of pad you’re using.
As with the original model, gym owners can customize the Monster Utility Bench 2.0 during the ordering process by selecting a preferred bench height (Standard vs. Shorty) and style of bench pad (Standard vs. Competition Fat Pad™ vs. Thompson Fat Pad™). The Shorty Bench option allows athletes to use a Fat Pad™ while still keeping the unit at a more traditional flat bench height.
- With its 3×3” 11-gauge steel frame, 47.375″ x 26.25″ footprint, and 3/16” laser-cut Rogue-branded gussets, the Monster Utility Bench 2.0 is unmatched for dependable stability. A set of rubber feet further assist in both preventing movement and protecting your floor, and the unit is finished in a quality Texture Black powdercoat.
- Rather than having the wide horizontal steel tube base on both ends of the bench, Version 2.0 introduces a new standalone, column-style front foot that gives up nothing in stability while offering more ample room for athletes to set their feet during a bench press. Includes a bolt-on rubber foot to match those of the wide rear base.
- Customers can use the dropdown menu to choose between a standard height Monster Utility Bench (17.5” with a standard pad / 19.75” with a Fat Pad) or our “Shorty” model (15.25” with standard pad / 17.5” with Fat Pad).
- Further customization is possible by selecting your preferred style of bench pad: Standard ( 47″L x 12″W x 2.5″ Thick // 11 LBS)
Competition Fat Pad (50″L x 12.5″W x 4.5″ Thick // 24.5 LBS)
Thompson Fat Pad (50″L x 14.5″W x 4.5″ Thick // 30 LBS)
- Version 2.0 of the Monster Utility Bench now includes a set of wheels in the rear base and a handle incorporated into the new front foot. This enables athletes to quickly and easily pick up the bench from the front and roll it wheelbarrow-style into or out of a rack, or out of the way entirely.
- Near where the user’s head goes, we’ve added a UHMW cap to the end of the bench spine. This allows the Monster Utility Bench to be stored upright with no risk of damaging the pad. This new model is strategically designed so that no matter which pad the user selects at checkout, the UHMW cap will always extend just slightly beyond the pad to make safe contact with the floor when being stored vertically.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- 3×3” 11 gauge steel
- Foot Print 47.375″ x 26.25″
- Weight (w/ standard pad): 68 LBS
- NEW Single Column Front Foot
- NEW Front Handle and Rear Wheels for portability
- NEW UHMW Cap for safe upright storage
- 3/16″ Gussets feature laser-cut Rogue “R” logo
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Available in Standard or Shorty height
- Choice of Standard, Comp Fat Pad, or Thompson Fat Pad
- Finish: Texture Black Powder Coat
- Ships Disassembled, Includes all hardware for assembly
Leave a Reply