Compatible exclusively with Rogue’s Monster line of racks, rigs, and squat stands, the Monster Leg Roller 2.0 introduces a range of updated features for greater stability, functionality, and quicker set-up and removal.
Each single foam roller is assembled in Columbus, Ohio, and equipped with a heavy duty, vinyl-upholstered foot pad measuring 4.25″ in diameter and 16” across (3” longer than the original model). For Version 2.0, we’ve also replaced the original shaft collars with (2) custom shaft collars machined in house. These new collars come with set screws that lock into place and keep the roller from moving up and down the shaft. A patent pending, knurled screw-on nut (also machined in-house) allows athletes to easily remove, move, and re-mount the roller without the need of a wrench or other tools.
Monster Single Leg Roller 2.0 Specifications:
- Assembled in Columbus, OH
- Length: 22″ , 16″ pad length (extended length for added functionality)
- Pad Diameter: 4.25″
- Weight: 7.83LB
- Roller Pad: EPDM Foam, 27oz Expanded Vinyl Cover
- 1” Steel Threaded Rod – Mounts Easily to Any Monster 3×3” Rack/Rig/Squat Stand – Not Compatible with Any Other Line
- All Mounting Hardware Included, w/ Black Zinc finish