Rogue KG Change Plates
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
When athletes are pushing their limits and working toward PRs, every fraction of a kilogram matters. Rogue’s KG Change Plates are designed for this purpose, offering six weight increments from 0.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Change Plates
Product Summary & Specs
When athletes are pushing their limits and working toward PRs, every fraction of a kilogram matters. Rogue’s KG Change Plates are designed for this purpose, offering six weight increments from 0.5KG up to 5KG. With a 50.40MM diameter collar opening, these quality plates are compatible with any standard Olympic barbell, and their Green/Yellow/Blue/Red/White color coding matches the IWF standard–creating a uniform look when loaded.
Each Rogue KG Change Plate has a bold matte finish and a exterior rubber coating for a solid grip on the bar and minimal noise or movement on the lift. Using the column on the right, you can order a pair of plates at any of the available weight increments, or add a complete 25KG set, featuring one pair of each increment.
Weight & Size Increments:
- 0.5KG (White): 135MM diameter / 12.5MM thickness
- 1.0KG (Green): 160MM / 15MM
- 1.5KG (Yellow): 175MM / 18MM
- 2.0KG (Blue): 190MM / 19MM
- 2.5KG (Red): 210MM / 19MM
- 5.0KG (White): 230MM / 26MM
- KG Change Plates for micro-loading, personal records, custom weight selection
- Sold in pairs or as full 25KG set
- 50.40MM collar opening
- Tolerance: +/- 10 grams
- Rubber coating for stability and durability
- Matte finish
- Rogue logo featured above and below collar opening. Back is blank
This plate has a rubber coated metal center. Minimal wear of the rubber, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use.
|Made In USA||