Manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, the HR-2 features the same 2×3″ 11-gauge steel base and 48″ x 49″ footprint as the SML-2, but incorporates an additional pair of 3×3” 11-gauge steel uprights and 17” crossmembers in the back of the unit. This gives the rack a huge amount of additional storage capacity and almost a foot and a half of inside depth for benching, rack pulls, and more. The Half Rack also offers a range of customizable options to best suit your needs—including the optional plate storage and pin/pipe safety sets, and a selection of different heights for the uprights themselves (90” or 108” for the front; 70” or 90” for the back).
IMPORTANT: If you already own a Rogue Monster Lite Squat Stand (SML-1, SML-2, or SML-3) and wish to convert it to an HR-2, we offer a Half Rack Conversion Kit that would include all the components and hardware you’ll need.
- Made in the USA
- Steel Notes: 3×3″ 11-gauge uprights, 2×3″ 11-gauge base
- Footprint: 48″ x 49″
- (1) Monster Lite J-Cup Pair included standard
- (1) 43” Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar
- Back Upright Height Options: 70″, 90″ – Front Upright Height Options: 90″, 108″
- Optional Add-Ons: 16″ Pin/Pipe Safety Set; Plate Storage Pairs
- Unit does not need to be bolted to the floor.
Leave a Reply