Rogue Echo Dog Sled
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Echo Dog Sled adapts the push/pull versatility and quality steel construction of our standard Dog Sled into a more streamlined, budget-priced design. By cutting the base from a single 0.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Sleds
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Echo Dog Sled from Rogue Fitness is a very useful sled that thanks to how it's made, is much less than other options.
- Made in the USA with US-sourced steel.
- Weighs 87 LB, but has a capacity of nearly 500 LBs. Much of that will depend on how thin your plates are.
- The Push Poles are secure in the sled which is surprisingly something that isn't true of many cheaper sleds.
- The weight of the sled is lighter than other options like the Rogue Dog Sled which makes it more portable.
- The sled is one-piece of steel, so there's no welds or bolts to break.
- You can get plastic skis for the sled to reduce noise and damage, but just know they wear down quickly.
- Assembly is super easy. Many reviews commented on it, including this one that said, "very easy assemble, durable but still light enough to transport."
What needs improvement...
- Due to the sled being one piece, it does flex a bit more than beefier options, but not significantly.
- The top of the poles have plastic caps that are prone to being lost or broken. We'd love to see welded end caps on these.
Product Summary & Specs
The Echo Dog Sled adapts the push/pull versatility and quality steel construction of our standard Dog Sled into a more streamlined, budget-priced design. By cutting the base from a single 0.25″ Plate Steel and reducing welds and scrap, we’ve built a maximum-efficiency weight sled that’s still equipped for intense, multi-surface training.
|Made In USA||
|Other Product Specs||
Includes (1) carabiner
36.5" x 25"
1/4" Plate Steel