Rogue CB-4 38mm Buffalo Camber Bar
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Thicker steel provides more comfort and security during lifts
- While expensive, it’s a great value for a specialty bar
- Features cerakote and brass bushings
What needs improvement ...
- Multiple complaints of bars arriving in damaged boxes
- Knurling is blunted due to manufacturing process
- We’ve seen some complaints of bars having bent sleeves
|Loadable sleeve length
GGR Community Reviews
The Rogue CB-4 38mm Camber Bar is a well-made, and heavy-duty Buffalo-style bar that is great for powerlifters and other lifters with shoulder issues.