Whether you are a beginner or a long-time sand bag trainer, you will appreciate the wide variety exercises you can do with these sandbags. Deadlifts, carries, squats, presses, lunges, even throws! Perfect for military, firefighters, police, first responders, and wrestlers who need to train with functional implements that can mimic lifting a human body.
Sandbags are meant to have extra wiggle room to challenge stability and strength in a way that static items like barbells can’t do. Since a sandbag doesn’t have a fixed, rigid shape like a barbell or dumbbell does, the neural activation and muscle recruitment with sandbag exercises are superior for building athleticism and motor control. Plus, the flexibility and give of the sand bags reduces the wear and tear on your joints versus a hard steel object.
Sandbags are a great total body workout tool that is portable, versatile and effective. Just throw one in your car and take your next workout to the beach, park or trail!
- 1000D Cordura for maximum durability
- Large YKK zipper
- 6 handles
- Handles are all soft to avoid any chance of uncomfortable contact points on your shoulders
- Cross-stitched and triple/quadruple stitched with heavy-duty thread
- Filler bags are double velcro design for leak resistance
- Stitched-in logo and weight capacity