The Rep HR-5000 half rack is a high-end, no compromises rack. Ideal for training clients in a commercial facility, athletes in a strength and conditioning facility, or as a centerpiece in your home gym.
Total Dimensions: 58″ (w) x 56″ (d) x 93″ (h) – the dual side add-on adds an additional 43″ in depth for a total of 99″. HR-5000 weighs over 400lbs, dual side add-on brings total weight over 700lbs.
Rated to 1,500 Pounds
- 3×3″ 11 gauge steel with 1″ diameter holes on entire upright, increasing compatibility for attachments (exact tube steel dims are 2.95″ x 2.95″).
- Laser cut numbers on every other hole for ease of lining up attachments.
- Multi-grip pull-up bar with neutral, angled, 2″ fat bar, and 1.25″ standard all included
- Dual-Lock Sandwich J-Cups. A double wraparound design increases strength and stability for even more peace of mind. UHMW liners to protect your barbell’s knurl, as well as UHMW inner liners to protect the upright paint.
- Dual-Lock Spotter Arms. Each spotter arm has a layer of UHMW for protecting your bar’s knurl as well as inner liners for protecting the upright paint. Laser cut numbered holes for future attachment compatibility.
- Band pegs on both the top and bottom for creative uses of bands.
- Weight horns in both 6″ and 12″ lengths for plate storage
- Double-sided logo cross-member for extra rigidity, and immediate compatibility for dual-sided half-rack add-on
- Multiple color options in premium black metallic, silver metallic, red hammertone, and blue hammertone powder coat.
Additional feature: 47″ outside-to-outside width which allows plenty of room for re-racking the bar without hitting plates on the uprights, which is a common problem on competitors’ 3×3 racks.
For Dual Sided option: purchase the HR-5000 rack plus the Add-on. The Add-on bolts onto the weight storage to double the rack/pull-up portion but not the storage.
Leave a Reply