Why choose the Drax Curved Runner over a traditional treadmill? Whether you’re shopping for your commercial gym or garage/home gym – the choice is easy!
- Superior for High Intensity Interval Training – It can speed up and slow down much faster than a traditional treadmill, which makes it great for High Intensity Interval Training and sprint work. It also allows you to self-regulate your speed as you run without needing to press buttons to adjust, which is great when you’re trying to stay in the zone and just run.
- Zero Electrical Costs! – No power is needed, so it’s free to operate and good for the environment. You’re also not tied down to an outlet, so you can easily position it using the wheels and bar outside, inside, or around your gym.
- Burn More Calories! – Around 30% more as studied in a published 2018 University Study in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. This makes sense since there is no motor pulling your foot backwards. Your body is the machine.
- Better Running Form – The curve promotes more of a forefoot strike rather than a heel strike, which reduces impact on your joints and feels incredible.
- Easier on the Joints – The slat based design absorbs impact really well, so this is another way it reduces stress on your joints compared to running on asphalt or concrete.
- Zero Maintenance & Commercial Durability – The slats and roller bearing design means there’s no maintenance needed, ever. Traditional treadmills require lubrication and periodic belt maintenance, or have fancy electronic consoles that break easily, but this treadmill will go over 150,000 miles with nothing needed. This makes it the perfect for a commercial gym seeing a lot of use, or a home gym user that doesn’t want to deal with technical treadmill motor issues.
Leave a Reply