Rep Black Bumper Plates
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Our Rep black bumper plates are extremely durable and attractive, dsigned to be perfect for cross training/HIIT workouts and Olympic weightlifting. Our 10 lb plates are extra thick (1″) to increase durability and reduce the chance of “tacoing,” while our 45 lb plates are thinner than most at 2.Manufacturer: Rep Fitness
Product Summary & Specs
Our Rep black bumper plates are extremely durable and attractive, dsigned to be perfect for cross training/HIIT workouts and Olympic weightlifting. Our 10 lb plates are extra thick (1″) to increase durability and reduce the chance of “tacoing,” while our 45 lb plates are thinner than most at 2.83″ thick to allow more weight to fit on the bar. Bumper plates are excellent for training the Olympic lifts, which end with the bar overhead or at shoulder height. This allows the lifter to drop the bar after completing a lift, or if a lift is missed, you can drop the weights without harming the bar, surrounding equipment, flooring, etc…
- 160 lb – (2)Each 45-25-10
- 190 lb – (2)Each 45-25-15-10
- 210 lb – (2)Each 45-35-25
- 230 lb – (2)Each 45-35-25-10
- 250 lb – (4) 45 (2) Each 25-10
- 260 lb – (2)Each 45-35-25-15-10
- 370 lb – (6) 45 lb & (2)Each 25-15-10
What makes our bumper plates better?
- Superior craftsmanship and design. Steel inserts with hooks molded into the bumper plates increase durability versus older designs with brass inserts.
- Extra thick 10 lb plates are the best on the market, and highly resistant to bending
- Low bounce. Some recycled rubber bumper plates will bounce very high and make you chase the bar around. Not ours.
- Thin profile. With a good Olympic bar, you can fit 515lbs of our bumper plates on the bar.
- Factory tested to withstand over 12,000 drops from a height of 8 ft.
- Used in both commercial and home gyms all over the world
10-lb-pair, 15-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
|Made In USA||
Zinc Coated Steel
|10LB Plate Width||
|15LB Plate Width||
|25LB Plate Width||
|35LB Plate Width||
|45LB Plate Width||
3 Year Warranty