We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Has meal kits and prepared meals
- Can choose from the whole menu
- All meals and snacks are available
- Menus change weekly
What needs improvement ...
- Can’t mix and match meal types
- No option for add-on proteins
- Maxes out at 4 meals per week
- Limited meal choices
Starts at $11 per meal
|Meal plans offered|
All plant-based meals; no specific meal plans
|Fresh or frozen|
|Maximum number of meals per week|
Up to 4
GGR Community Reviews
Purple Carrot offers vegan meal kits and prepared meals. There are no specific meal plans, but you can choose from the full menu, which includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners and “plantry” items—add-on products like brownie bites and salad dressing. You can’t mix and match meal types, though.