Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Fantastic incline bench
- Incline from 0 degrees to 85 degrees
- Many seat pad angle options to match the back pad
- Dense but comfortable padding
- Vinyl is premium and long-lasting
- Weighs 95 lbs
- Locks into the Prime Prodigy Racks
- Powder coat is tough and looks good.
- Rubber coated parts for grip and protection
- Multiple attachments including bicep curl pads and a decline leg attachment
- Wheels are oversized and extremely durable
What needs improvement ...
- Padding may be too soft and could permanently deform
- Call or email for purchase
PRIME provides two bench options, both offering superior versatility and adjustability to facilitate any need. Our PRIME Adjustable Bench offers a lighter weight and easy-to-use functionality, perfect for any fitness enthusiast. Our PRIME XL Adjustable Bench is built to facilitate all users, regardless of size, perfect for athletes and lifters of all levels. Both PRIME benches feature lock-in centering technology. This feature ensures the bench is always properly centered, offering consistency and accuracy each and every lift.
PRIME Adjustable Bench Features:
+ Lock-In Centering Technology
+ 3-Way Adjustability (Decline, Flat, Incline)
+ Extra Wide Back Pad
+ Adjustable Elbow Pads upgrade for superior arm curl exercise execution
+ Removable ankle pad upgrade for decline exercises
|Made In USA|
The Prime Adjustable Bench is one of the best adjustable benches we've ever used. It is pricey, but not more than some of the other competition like the Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench. If you're looking for an awesome bench that does it all and don't mind paying a premium price, this is definitely a bench we suggest. Although we would like to see Prime make it easier to order.