Precision Hydration Electrolyte Drink Mix
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Available in 3 different strengths—500, 1,000, 1,500 mg of sodium
- All natural ingredients
- Claimed to be a hypotonic formula for faster absorption
- Informed choice and informed sport–registered
- Sold as individual weather-proof packets per box
- Intended to prevent muscle cramps
- Formulated to aid in fluid retention to increase blood volume
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Users find it very effective
- Taste is reportedly mild
- Weather-proof individual packets
What needs improvement ...
- Contains sugar
1 packet or 20 g
|Servings per container:|
8, 40, or 80
|Key nutritional information:|
500, 1,000, 1,500 mg of sodium
GGR Community Reviews
Precision Hydration Electrolyte Drink Key comes in three strengths—500 milligrams, 1,000 milligrams, and 1,500 milligrams of sodium. Made with all-natural ingredients, it is a hypotonic formula, which the company claims to enhance the speed of absorption. Each box contains individual weather-proof packets, making it a convenient choice to prevent muscle cramps and aid in fluid retention during prolonged exercise periods.