Onnit Alpha BRAIN Pre-Workout
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Onnit Alpha Brain Pre-Workout Review (2023): Stimulate Your Brain and BodyAuthor: Destini Moody, RD, CSSD, LD
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 200 mg of caffeine
- Tiger's Blood flavor tastes great
- Includes 225 mg of ashwagandha extract
- Contains beta alanine and L-citrulline
- Subscribe-and-save option is available
What needs improvement ...
- Only 2 flavors available, and Yuzu Peach isn't popular among our product testers
- $3/serving is expensive
- Key ingredients like citrulline and beta-alanine are under-dosed
1 Scoop (10.4g)
|Servings Per Container|
|Price Per Serving|
Yuzu Peach, Tiger's Blood
GGR Community Reviews
Onnit's Alpha BRAIN Pre-Workout is a unique blend of ingredients that our testers enjoyed for workouts where they wanted to be focused and energized. It only comes in two flavors; the Tiger's Blood flavor is our preferred choice.